Monday, September 26, 2011

Retiring Biju's Oracle DBA Page

Hello,

I started the www.bijoos.com/oracle back in the late 90's and was relevant at that time... [I least I thought]... Then got sidetracked and got busy with various walks of life, and seldom updated the site since 2002... Also, a lot of DBA sites popped up and were much better than what was bijoos could offer... So, that is the past.

Now, I think a little blog site would be more relevant than having full blown hosted site... Hence this blog... Hope I will be able to share my technical experiences that could be of use to someone somewhere...

Similar to my Certification books, this blog will be for beginner DBAs.

As always, please provide your feedback, errors, omissions, etc...

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time... Appreciate your feedback.